Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is anyone still out there?

Dear friends,

I'm guessing that the answer to the above is "probably not." But, just in case, if you are reading this, would you please leave a comment and let me know? I'm feeling much better and have even finished two projects in the last month, but blogging has fallen very far down the list of priorities.

So I'm trying to figure out if I want to resume blogging or just use Ravelry to post progress notes and log finished projects (which is why I started this blog in the first place). What will help me decide is if anyone answers my plea. :) Just a little comment, please.

Thanks,

Kim

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I will always be a visitor to your blog, the great thing about ravelry is it has this cool, friends blogs thing so you can see at a glance which of your friends has updated without having to keep going to have a look, I've always enjoyed reading about you and your family, not just your projects, and I would miss it if you stopped blogging.

Monica Beadles said...

Hey, this is my only source of cute Rose pictures.

FYI, my sister Sue is due in late October.

Baby mania.

--Monica