Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cozy

It wasn't quite warm enough to be outside modelling this, but at least it was sunny. I'm trying to let go of Andrew's comment that it would look great on our dining room table. I know he meant it as a true compliment, but now I'm wondering if people are going to think I'm wearing a table runner.
I'm ready for Spring to come back. Today it snowed and then it sleeted. It doesn't look like things are going to warm up anytime soon, and I don't like it! My tulips and forsythia, which, like me, had been tricked into thinking it was finally time to come out, are pitiful now and I'm not sure they're going to come into their own this year.

I started a lacey rib pattern on Rose's blue sweater, then had to rip back eight rounds because of a wonky decrease. I know what I did wrong, and I can fix it. I hated putting all those stitches back on the needle, but I would have hated looking at those mistakes every time Rose wore the sweater even more.

Think Spring!

Kim

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Cozy is beautiful Kim, its funny how the weather is decieving, it looks quite bright in the photos, sorry to say we're having a mini heat wave at the moment!

Monica Beadles said...

The flowers I cut for my Easter basket were the consistency of frozen green beans. After a few hours inside with water they perked up. All my flowering trees are a dead brown though. Grr.