Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Openin', Another Show

Dear Rachel,

It was so sweet of you to call and let us know you had arrived safely in New York, and to wish me well for the show. I hope you are taking lots of pictures to share.

This won't be a long post; I'm beat from the two shows and then working this morning. But I will say it was a lot of fun this weekend. It's been 16 years since I've been on the stage. I didn't think I'd ever want to do it again, but I just love this show. And when I found that one of my best friends down here was trying out for the part of Adelaide, well, I just couldn't resist. I'm so glad it worked out that both of us got cast in the parts we wanted -- singing "Marry the Man Today" with Heidi just makes my night.

I can't wait to see you next weekend. I hope everything has gone smoothly and you're home safely soon.

Love,

Kim

No comments: