Sunday, January 7, 2007

Alive and well and liberal in Michigan

I'm here, and ready to blog. I took the quiz, and lo and behold:

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal


We are just full of surprises today, huh? Actually, I was surprised how liberal my results were given my rather "right" leanings about issues like affirmative action.

Gotta go, will blog more later.
Rachel

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I don't know what happened to the comment I left last night so I'll try again, I was doing a meme/tag thing and wondered what you are reading at the moment Kim, so I came over to tag you...details on my blog.