Thursday, January 4, 2007

You might be surprised...

Dear Rachel,

You're always telling me I'm so conservative...


Your Political Profile:
Overall: 45% Conservative, 55% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

This was one of those quick, non-scientific internet quizzes. It's true, however, that I don't like being labelled either "liberal" or "conservative." It's not so much that I sit on the fence as it is that I believe in some of the issues that liberals do, and some of the things that conservatives do. Does that make me an independent?
Love,
Kim

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hi Kim, you're tagged, you're it, see my blog for details, nothing sinister, just curious fun!

Joanna said...

Hi Kim, lol, how did I get so confused, now I see that the other post looked just the same, I meant to leave a message last week on Rose's birthday, Neo is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks, it's amazing how time flies.