Thursday, November 2, 2006

Visit Cuba



Dear Rachel,

Here's our pretty little ladybug. She did not want to stand still. She was so excited about dressing up and going to see all the family, she was just dancing.

We had a nice evening, though most of it was spent in the car -- driving to Nana's, to Gramma and Grampa's, to Aunt Denise's, etc. We did walk up and down our block to visit all the neighbors after our family visits were over.

I put the GRR on some scrap yarn and tried it on. I have about another 4 or 5 inches to go before binding off, but it's been going so fast the last couple of days, I bet I'll be able to wear it for Thanksgiving. Maybe sooner.

I'm going to leave you with this picture that Andy took at a Red Robin where we had a little snack after Friday's show.

Isn't that hilarious? Visit Cuba, indeed.

Love,

Kim

No comments: